The Inspired Opinions community welcomes the panel members from Focus Pointe Global and Baltimore Research to create an exciting combined research community with a new name - Focus Group by Schlesinger.
We will be updating the new website over the weekend of June 12-14. Our website will be unavailable for a short time as we complete the transition.
If you are a member of the Focus Pointe or Baltimore Research panel, there are a few things you should know:
- We will be updating the new website at the end of June.
- Our website will be unavailable for a short time as we complete the transition.
- Your email invitations will now come from Schlesinger Group.
- The new website address is focusgroup.com
- For Inspired Opinions panelists, the address is new but the site looks familiar.
- For FPG panelists, this address is familiar, but the site looks different now.
- For Baltimore Research panelists, the web address and website are new for you.
- Your health and safety are of the utmost importance. To read about our COVID-19 on-site preparedness, please scroll down.
Welcome to Focus Group by Schlesinger!
Here are some answers to questions that may come to mind:
- How do I Log In?
- Where are my Points (For FPG Panel)
- All un-redeemed points on your account have been transferred over to Focus Group by Schlesinger. For detailed information on how to redeem, click here.
- Will you still send me email invitations?
- Yes, we will continue to send invitations by email from our new email address. Please be sure you add @focusgroup.com to your safe-sender list. You can find detailed instruction on how to do this by clicking here.
- How do I use your new website?
- Please log in and click around to explore all the new features. You can find helpful information with step-by-step instructions on our Knowledgebase.
- I need help! Who can I Contact?
- Our team of Panel Service experts are here to help! Please email Help@FocusGroup.com or phone +1 (855) 244-0886
If you do not wish to be a member of the combined panel to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, you may unsubscribe here.
We look forward to hearing your opinions!
The Focus Group by Schlesinger team
Schlesinger Group On-Site Safety Precautions
Our priority is the health and safety of our visitors and employees. We are following CDC guidelines.
For the safety of all we will:
- Apply physical distancing by at least 6 feet
- Exercise good health practices
- Apply stringent check-in/out procedures
- Use electrostatic sanitizing spray daily
- Disinfect all surfaces after each use
- Use disposable products
We ask you to:
- Follow our host’s guidance to keep us all safe
- Wear a mask
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet
- Wash your hands often
- Use good respiratory hygiene
Thank you for participating in marketing research with us!