Your confirmation e-mail is sent within a few minutes of completing your registration. However, depending on the e-mail provider you use, it can take up to a few hours to be delivered. We send the confirmation e-mail from email@example.com. Please take a minute to add this address to your safe sender list. If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail within a few hours, please be sure to check your SPAM/Junk folder, as it may have been delivered there.
If you have still not received your confirmation email, please follow the steps below to have another one sent to you.
- Please select the URL for the community where you registered:
- Click on the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the page:
- Click on the "Resend a Confirmation Email" button on the lower right hand side:
- Enter in the email address you have registered with in the box and click the "Resend Confirmation" button:
- Your Confirmation email has been resent:
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure you receive our emails.
If you require additional assistance, please contact the Helpdesk